Wednesday, August 8, 2007

School Library Learning 2.0 Week 8, Exercise 18 – Online Productivity Tools

Well, it has finally come to this. I am using the tool to actually create the product. Let's see if this actually lets me post to my blog and if I can really insert a picture. I have high hopes for the WUSIWYG. undecided. Wow, that's really something when you hit the toggle and the HTML shows.






Alright, the photo imported alright, though I had to use one of the sample photos that came with the computer because it didn't download my photos. Wait, let me try linking it to Flickr.



Well, that worked very well smile. I wish my text would wrap my images, but then I've been trying to do that in my blog also.


(Alright, me again in an edit. The photos came through beautifully and it is nice to have 2 in one entry and in the middle of the text. The emotions show up as words not smileys - and that's amusing. They are the words undecided and smile. There are weird arrows in the body of this post. But for all of those little things, it is a very cool application! The other Zoho features look interesting too,)

No comments: