Thursday, June 28, 2007

School Library Learning 2.0 Week 1, Exercise 3


3. As you watch and listen, write down which habit among the 7 & 1/2 that is easiest for you and which is hardest. You will use your personal blog (which you will set up next) to post your thoughts about lifelong learning. Have fun!

I think the hardest for me will be Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind. I get into technology and find myself going off onto different tangents. Some of that is good because I'm interested in so much, but I do lose site of the desired end result. I think the easies for me will be Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning. After all, here I am :)

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - You have some beautiful photos of Washington on your blog!

Have a fun 2.0 journey of discovery. Did you know that there is now a special "READ" shirt for your avatar? See more about it at http://2CoolTools.blogspot.com

Best wishes.
- Jackie

Joanna Freeman said...

I completely agree with your difficult habit to break! I get so lost while working on things and lose sight of the end I want to achieve. The CLSA "23 Things" will hopefully help me focus on small individual tasks, while all the while I'm heading towards the big goal of learning all about these technologies. Maybe that's the trick, break it down so it's harder to get distracted.